Kessia's Blog

glitter-graphics.com

My name is Kessia and Im 18 yrs old. View my profile and pls posts your comments :) thanks!

Lookbook 6

Beach Babe! #Boracay #hippie

Lookbook Looks 5

Lookbook Looks 4

Lookbook Looks 3

Lookbook Looks 2 !

Lookbook Looks!

Lunes, Abril 18, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011

CEBU is COOL


TAOIST TEMPLE 



LAPU LAPU ~ MACTAN



My best point of view! HILL TOP! :))


One of the best part of my vacation is...conquering my fears in a SNAKE! :O 
I really can't believe i hold it! amazing..CEBU ZOO



Where the SAND is cool in white...WATER is clean than ever blue
...an air that is smoothly blowing, BREATH TAKING
and of course the PEOPLE who welcome us is heart whelming !
ONLY IN MARIBAGU BLUE WATERS


CANT WAIT TO BE BACK AGAIN ((:



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Lookbook Looks!